While Returning a Discount Item, Discount is Removed After Attempting an Item Inquiry and Come Back to Sell Item Screen
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point of Service(POS), While returning a discount item, if 'Item' option is selected and come back to Sell Item screen then the discount from the item is removed.
In Back Office(BO), Create a discount rule "BuynofXforZ%off".
Ex: Item 918, Z% = 10% and n=3.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. In POS scan item 918 with quantity 3.
2. Observe that the discount is applied correctly.
3. Complete the Transaction by tendering with Cash.
4. Perform a Return with receipt of the above transaction.
5. On screen Trans. Detail observed that discount was correctly shown , selected one of the Items.
6. Select Reason code and continue with Return.
7. Item retrieve to Sell Item screen with the correct discount applied.
8. Now click on Item > Inquiry button.
9. Click on Esc (Escape) button and came back to Sell Item screen, observe discount is removed from the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms