When Approving a Simple Promotion With High Volume of Data, Promo Remains in Conflict Checking Status
(Doc ID 2081932.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.4, when approving a simple promotion with a high volume of data, we observe that the promotion remains in conflict checking status, yet some of the item/locations are published.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a promotion header.
- Create a simple component.
- In Component Detail, add Dept/Class with equivalent of 6132 SKU level items, and Zone with equivalent of 196+ locations.
- Select 25% Discount that applies to Regular only. Apply and Save.
- In Component screen, select 'Approve' and submit.
- After 10 hours, the promo is found stuck in Conflict Checking status. Even though it is stuck, there 3000+ Item/Loc records have been published to RPM_ORPOS_SIMPLE_PROMO_PUBLISH table. These would be exported to ORPOS with incomplete data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document