LDAP User Fails to Login With LDAP Error Result (49); 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, Comment: AcceptSecurityContext Error, Data 52e, V1db0
(Doc ID 2082171.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to login to Web Client with LDAP user, the following error occurs.
- In Web Client:
Invalid user ID or password
- In WebLogic LDAP debug log (See Note:1076242.1 - How to Enable LDAP Debug on a Weblogic Server):
- Can see user in Java Client LDAP preview
- Agile is running on WebLogic
- Cannot see user in WebLogic LDAP User preview: WebLogic admin console > Security Realms >AgileRealm >Users and Groups > Users
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin user and configure LDAP
2. Login to WebLogic admin console and configure LDAP
3. From Java Client, run Refresh Users From LDAP Directory, and see the status success
4. From Java Client, change status of the LDAP user to active
5. Login to Web Client as LDAP user, and gets error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document