Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, for split amounts, we see records in the IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table that do not have VAT_CODE and VAT_RATE columns populated. Why is this?
Steps to Reproduce:
- for items with different Value Added Tax (VAT) codes.
- Fully ship and receive the order.
- Create a merchandise invoice that fully matches to receipt.
- Run reimautomatch, reimposting batches.
- Notice in IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table that 'UNR' amounts were split by VAT_CODE, but columns VAT_CODE, VAT_RATE are not filled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms