Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* A customer has some 5000 accounts whose CDR's would come for rating after the billing period.
* These CDR are currently getting suspended and have to be re-cycled.
* To avoid, this customer wants to implement TriggerBill feature in pipeline.
* In the pipeline registry file, configured the FCT_TriggerBill module as per documentation
* Then the required folder ./data/TriggerBill has been generated
* Consider a customer, whose billing DOM is 1. The customers current billing cycle is 1 October to 1 November for example
* A CDR dated 11th November is rated
* It is throwing the expected error. (i.e., Item Poid List from DAT_Account is invalid)
* At the same time FCT_TriggerBill Module is expected to generate a RECYCLE_KEY and ERROR_CODE. But it is not getting generated
* That is, one can verify in the EDR dump that ERROR_CODE and RECYCLE_KEY fields are not updated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms