Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), we find that the UIN history window does not correctly show the functional area and proper user name.
Steps to Recreate:
- A serialized (UIN) item has been received in the store.
- Actions like inventory adjustment or transfers have been performed on the UIN item.
- POS (Point-of-Service) sale and/or return transaction is performed.
1. Log in to the SIM application.
2. Navigate to Item Lookup.
3. Use the UIN and click on 'Search'.
5. On Item Detail screen, click 'UIN Detail' button.
6. On UIN Detail window, click 'Filter' button.
7. On UIN Detail Filter window, select 'Status' value as SOLD and click the Search button. The result is displayed.
8. Select a UIN from the list and click 'View History' button. UIN History window is displayed. Check the value under Functional area and USER columns.
9. Note that correct values are not displayed. The user name shows as default SIM user ID and the functional area does not show any information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms