Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter a valid format for the amounts in Back Office, the following error occurs in French-locale environment:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Back Office with valid credentials.
- Click on Store Ops (Opérations du magasin) tab.
- Click on Till (Tiroir-caisse) sub-tab and then click on Reconcile Till (Rapprocher le tiroir-caisse) link.
- Enter Register ID and Till ID to Reconcile. Press Submit button.
- Back Office displays Summary Float Count screen and prompts user to enter Float Amount. Enter amount as 1 000,00
- Actual Result: Back Office displays ‘Amount has an invalid format.’ error. This issue exists in both Till Reconcile and End of Day functionalities. Number format is also incorrect in Back Office Reports (all Sales and Financial Reports).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms