Future Cost Records Being Deleted After Creating a Cost Change on Component Item
(Doc ID 2082624.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When PRIMARY_COST_PACK was set up for a component item, creating a cost change on the component item is deleting existing records for component item from FUTURE_COST table.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a component item and create a simple pack for it.
- Specify PRIMARY_COST_PACK for component item as the pack item created above.
- Make sure that COST_EVENT_RUN_TYPE_CONFIG.EVENT_RUN_TYPE = 'SYNC' for event type 'CC'.
- Create a cost change for component item effective on vdate + 1. Approve the cost change.
- Notice that no new records are created in FUTURE_COST table.
- Advance vdate to vdate + 10.
- Create another cost change for component item effective on vdate + 1. Approve the cost change.
- Notice that existing records for component item were deleted from FUTURE_COST table. This is incorrect.
- Create a cost change for pack item effective on vdate + 4.
- Approve the cost change.
- Notice that new records are created for both component and pack item in FUTURE_COST table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document