Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A SKU with a unit of measure (UOM) of Each ('EA') can be added to a Mass Return Transfer (MRT) with a transfer quantity that is not a multiple of EA (with decimal quantity). Further, Retail Merchandising System (RMS) does not validate the transfer quantity is a multiple of the SKU's UOM during the MRT approval process.
If an item is ordered, held, adjusted in/out, and sold as an 'EA,' RMS should not allow the item to be transferred at any quantity other than a multiple of an each.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create (or select) at least two (2) items with a UOM of 'EA' with stock on hand (SOH) greater than 2 units at a Store location.
- Create a MRT for available inventory, where the 'Quantity Type' = Manual.
- Add the 1st item / location to the MRT with a quantity that is a multiple of an each (e.g., 20 units).
- Add the 2nd item / location using a quantity that is not a multiple of an each (e.g., 2.5 units).
- On the main Mass Return Transfer form (mrt.fmb), notice the total Transfer Quantity is not a whole number.
- Submit the MRT.
- Approve the MRT.
- Notice that there is no error message and the MRT status = 'Approved'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms