Container Height and Container Cube Are Not Calculated Correctly After Partial Replenishment Activities
(Doc ID 2082652.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.1.x, after completing the partial replenishment process, container dimensions are not updated correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
- Select the FCP (Forward Case Picking) location which is associated to an item and associated with the PR pick processes.
- Run the SCHEDULE_ROP_DISTRIBUTION.SH to generate PR pick.
- Go to Replenishment/Task Administration screen to do the replenishment for PR pick type.
- Finish the pallet let down and confirm the location let down stage as RECSTAGE.
- After completing partial replenishment process, the container dimensions are not updated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document