Container Height and Container Cube Are Not Calculated Correctly After Partial Replenishment Activities
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.1.x, after completing the partial replenishment process, container dimensions are not updated correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
- Select the FCP (Forward Case Picking) location which is associated to an item and associated with the PR pick processes.
- Run the SCHEDULE_ROP.SH to generate PR pick.
- Go to Replenishment/Task Administration screen to do the replenishment for PR pick type.
- Finish the pallet let down and confirm the location let down stage as RECSTAGE.
- After completing partial replenishment process, the container dimensions are not updated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms