Duplicate Records are Inserted in UDA_ITEM_DATE for Child Items
(Doc ID 2082965.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UDA [User defined attributes] information gets duplicated for child items.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a skulist with child items.
- Add UDA 345 to child items using Maintenance Type 'Add' on Item UDA-Mass Change screen.
- Check those child items in UDA_ITEM_DATE table.
- Add parent item to the same skulist.
- Add UDA 345 to parent item using Maintenance Type 'Add' on Item UDA-Mass Change screen.
- Duplicate records for child items are created in UDA_ITEM_DATE table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document