Cash Rounding Is Not Happening While Using Any Method of Rounding
(Doc ID 2083019.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Point Of Service (POS), Cash rounding is not happening while using any methods of rounding: round up, round down and Swedish rounding.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to POS -> Admin -> Parameters.
2. Select Parameter Group as "Tender".
3. As an example, set the parameters 'Cash Rounding Denomination' to 0.50 and 'Cash Rounding Type' to Round Down.
4. Scan item of price 10.00 on Sell Item screen.
5. Tender the same with 10.71 (cash).
6. Below receipt prints with no rounding having occurred on the cash given for change.
Also observe that no rounding happens on the cash given as a refund during Return transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document