Repeated Connections To CM Leads To Exhaustion Of Limit Set In "cm_max_connects"
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 6.7.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 6.7 FP1 version, CM
* In a customer production system, when Customer Center attempts login to CM, and it fails due to an error, then onwards it is trying to re-connect repeatedly and this is resulting in the number of CM connections grow upto the limit ( cm_max_connects = 2000 )
* After this no further connections are allowed to CM
* Below is CM pinlog snippet:
* Once the maximum CM connection limit is reached, the below message is printed in the CM pinlog :
CMm limiting: max 2000
1) What is the reason of the error "bad 1st pcp_receive: op 981"?
2) What is the reason of maximum Cm connection limit being reached and how to overcome it?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms