Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When both U-PICK(PTS : Put To Store) and B-PICK exists in pick directive and when the B-Pick is completed then system deletes the U-PICK as well for the same container.
Steps to Reproduced:
1. Create the stock order which can generate the BP picks for 2 containers for same item.
2. This stock order should be distributed partially from both containers for atleast a store.
3. Distribute the order in same way as it should distribute from both container to same store.
4. Pick the items for all stores from only one container completely.
5. Now the container which is picked is deleted in system but PICK_DIRECTIVE will be existing.
6. Create the container in Inv edit by container option.
7. Distribute this container for new stock order which can generate B-PICK
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms