Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 75 MPS1 (PS13) with ECE 11.2 PS7
* When there were multiple rated records, REL did not correctly load the last record from .blk file generated by ECE Rating.
* For this last record, it loaded the event and event_bal_impacts table, but it did not update the item table.
This only happened for the last record, for all other records, items have been updated correctly.
Steps to reproduce issue :
- Create an account and send 3 usage requests
This will generate a single out file for all three bal_impacts.
- Allow Rated Event Loader daemon to load the out file into BRM database
- Check the balance in ECE and BRM
BRM did not update balance impact of the last usage.
Expected behavior :
Balance impacts for all three rated events should be flowed to BRM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms