Activity Search / Query Option Not Working When Navigating Back And Accessed a Second Time
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 2.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user attempts to perform a search in the Activity Search Portal after clicking the back button, the search errors out. The steps for recreation are as follows:
- User attempts to search an activity using Activity Identifier Search option in the Activity Search Portal.
- Activity gets returned after clicking on refresh button.
- User opens the Display UI of the activity by clicking on hyperlink in the zone.
- User navigates back using back button beside history option.
- User enters same ID in the identifier field and click on refresh. Here there are no rows are returned and user is not able to search the same activity until he/she refreshes the entire UI.
In another example, a Custom Activity Search Portal was created. The search is successful however, after opening a result and returning back to the search page via the history navigation buttons, the Query Option selected has returned to the default. Further, the fields shown are still for the base Activity Identifier Query that was just used. The results are also cleared, but the previous result set should still be displayed
1. Navigate to the Activity Search page, note a CM Query Option is required for this issue.
2. Perform a search using a base Query Option, Activity Identifier used for simplicity
3. Open the Activity
4. Click the back button to return to the Activity Search page
5. Notice, the Query Option incorrectly changed automatically to the CM Activity Information option (which is configured as the default as shown in step The UI Map displayed is still for the correct, previously selected Activity Identifier Query Option. The page is now broken and no results are returned for any queries since the selected Query Option does not match the various fields shown below. User needs to manually reselect the correct Query Option in order to get the fields to refresh properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms