Error Occurs While Creating Invoice: 'Invalid item ID, please enter a new item ID'
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we create a merchandise invoice from the Invoice Maintenance Header screen (entering order number, then tabbing out), the supplier, supplier site and currency are defaulted. Now, we change the supplier manually and replace it with another supplier from the same supplier group. Go to invoice detail screen and try to add item manually. The following error is seen:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Invoice Maintenance Header screen.
- Enter Invoice# and Order Number and tab out.
- Supplier, Supplier site and currency code will get defaulted.
- Change the supplier and replace it with another supplier belonging to same supplier group.
- Go to invoice maintenance detail screen. Try to add item manually.
- Error message received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms