Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Summary Report (Tender Summary), incorrect counted amount displays for Check tender while performing reconciliation from Point Of Service(POS).
Set Till to be reconciled from POS client.
> Update AS_WS set FL_RCNL_TL=1 where ID_WS=<Reg. id>
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open a till with float amount $100.
2. Do a sale transaction and tender with Cash. (Ex: Item 4321 of $55.15).
3. Do another sale transaction and tender it with Check. (Ex: Item 1234 of $10.53).
4. Select (F2) Daily Ops --> (F4) Till Options --> (F3) Close -- Enter Till id and press Enter/Next.
5. Close the Till and select reconcile when prompted.
6. Enter $100 as closing float amount and press Enter/Next.
7. Select (F3) Check for reconciliation.
8. Enter $0.00 and press Next.
9. Press Enter/Next when back on the 'Select Tender' screen.
10. Select NO for Foreign Currency and complete the till reconciliation.
11. Check the 'Totals' section in Till Summary report.
Note: Counted Amount is showing 10.53 and Over/Short Amount in Totals is showing as 0.00, where as actual amount counted during reconciliation is 0.00 and Over/Short amount to be 10.53 based on the entries entered during reconciliation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms