Change Amount and Change Percent Fields Are Displaying Same Values in Conflict Review List Screen
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Conflict Review List screen, both Change Amount and Change Percent fields are displaying the same value. It is expected that the screen would show either Change Amount or Change Percent based on Change Type selection during promotion creation.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set Price Change and Promotions overlap indicator to 0 (unchecked).
2. Create a price change effective on 20-Nov-2014 (vdate + 10) and approve it.
3. Create a promotion with start date of 17-Nov-2014 and end date 30-Nov-2014.
4. Notice that the promotion fails the conflict check, saying 'Price change and promotions cannot overlap.' which is expected.
5. However, in Conflict Review List screen, both Change Amount and Change Percent are displayed with same value (which is incorrect).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms