Dynamic List Search and Basic Search Does Not Return Result When Object Is Searched by Exact Phrase With Japanese Words Including Space
(Doc ID 2084078.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When space is used in Description field with Japanese characters, unable to search for object by exact phrase including space using dynamic list search nor basic search
Even when space is used in Description field with Japanese characters, able to search for object by exact phrase including space using dynamic list search and basic search
What is Working
The object can be searched by Quick Search using the same keyword
- Login to Web Client, and create Customer object with description in Japanese words including space:
Customer Name: 姓 名
Description: 姓 名/株式会社TEST
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Create criteria Customer1 against Customer subclass
- Create dynamic list CustomerList using criteria: Customer1
- Enable Page Three.List02 of Task subclass object, and associate with CustomerList
- Login to Web Client, and create Task
- Edit Page Three.List02, and try to search with exact words added to
Description field in step 1 (i.e. 姓 名/株式会社TEST). No result returns
- Run Basic Search, and set below criteria for Customer object:
Description Contains Phrase: <Exact words added to Description field in step 1> (i.e. 姓 名/株式会社TEST)
- Run Search. No result returns
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!