Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IN_STORE_DATE is updated to null on CONTAINER table for T-type ASN while nulling the appointment label on Reprint/Null Labels screen
Steps To Recreate:
- Consume a T type ASN message containing IN_STORE_DATE information.
- Create an ASN appointment and link the ASN to it.
- Print receiving labels for the appointment.
- Go to Reprint/Null Labels screen and Null the appointment label.
- Note that CONTAINER.IN_STORE_DATE is updated to NULL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms