Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 30-Aug-2017
Invoices are not being posted due to partially matched receipts, and therefore causing an issue when matched with RCA (Receiver Cost Adjustment).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) and receive with a quantity of 100.
- Create an invoice in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) having the same unit cost as PO, but quantity of 50.
- Match the invoice using summary match screen and by split receipt (50 Qty of Receipt will be matched as partial receipt).
- Create another invoice of remaining quantity 50, but lower unit cost.
- Match this invoice with the remaining receipt. A discrepancy will exist.
- Resolve the discrepancy using cost resolution and action 'RCA'.
- Check that the invoice moves to Matched status.
- Run the rollup batch in ReIM.
- Check the status of the ACTION field in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION (it has not changed). Check the status of the ADJUSTMENT_PENDING flag in IM_INVOICE_DETAL and note that it remains 'Y'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms