Internal Plugins (Claim Digger / Schedule Comparison, Update Baseline, XML Export/Import) Fail to Run When Utilizing P6 Professional Cloud Connect with SSL (HTTPS) Integration API Server URL
(Doc ID 2084320.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Internal Plugins fail to launch when P6 Professional is configured for cloud connect and communicating through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol - Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) - for the Cloud Connect Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and Remote Mode Application Programming Interface (API) URL.
Internal Plugin Results:
- Running Claim Digger / Schedule Comparison produces a login box prompt
- Running Update Baseline produces "An Application event has been intercepted. Please note the event code for reference. Event Code DFE2354C (note, the Event Code string can vary)
- Running P6 XML Export produces "Export failed. See log file for details."
- Running P6 XML Import produces "Cannot schedule job. Please contact administrator to correct the problem."
- Running MS Project XML Export produces "Process completed with errors. See log file for details."
- Running MS Project XML Import produces "Cannot schedule job. Please contact administrator to correct the problem."
For Internal Plugins to succeed when connected over SSL protocol for the Cloud Connect and Remote Mode API URLs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure P6 EPPM Remote mode API and Cloud Connect for SSL.
- Configure the P6 Remote Mode API URL for the SSL connection in P6 Administration --> Application Settings --> General.
- Configure P6 Professional to connect to cloud connect over SSL protocol
- Login to P6 Professional, launch Claim Digger and note the error which occurs (also note the errors which can occur with other Internal Plugins)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document