Performing Manual Replenishment and Cleanup Operation Sequentially Results in Inventory Discrepancy
(Doc ID 2084432.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.0.x, performing Manual Replenishment and Cleanup Operation sequentially results in an inventory discrepancy.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create any FPL (Forward/unit pick location) with zero units through startup convert inventory (INVENT MGMT -> MORE OPTIONS -> STARTUP CONVERT IN).
- Attach the item to this newly created location.
- During Manual Replen operation (INVENT MGMT-> MORE OPTIONS -> MANUAL REPLEN), fill all the details. Handheld (HH) terminal waits to give control to user for DONE(F4) operation.
- Meanwhile another user (U2) has performed clean-up operation (SUPPORT FUNCTION -> DC SETUP -> Processing/Returns setup -> Clean up Rules Editor) on the same location through application.
- The first user (U1) regains control and clicks DONE(F4); operation completes successfully. Now data is neither available in FPL location nor in reserve location in container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document