Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect message is getting displayed in duplicate serial number screen.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Set the following to true in client's application.properties file: IMEIEnabled=true
2. All the systems must be on-line.
3. Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) must be connected with Oracle Retail Store Inventory System (ORSIM).
Steps to recreate:
1. Add a Serialized Item to the transaction. Ring 11112.
2. ORPOS displays Serialized Item screen and prompts to enter Serial Number. Enter valid Serial Number 11111.
3. Item is added with the Serial Number at Sell Item screen.
4. Enter same Serialized Item number again. Ring 11112.
5. ORPOS displays Serialized Item screen and prompts to enter Serial Number. Enter same Serial Number again 11111. Press Next button.
6. The System display Duplicate Serial Number with below message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms