"Store/day Information Must Be Available" Error When Totals Are Created in ReSA Without Selecting Wizard
Last updated on MAY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 14.1.x, following error is displayed if totals are created without selecting wizard option:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Under Tasks Window , click on Foundation Data and open Create Total Definition page.
- Set up basic information for the total in overview window.
- Press Next and enter attributes.
- Change the "Is Total Created with the Wizard" to No and press Next.
- Error "Store/Day information must be available" is displayed and user cannot proceed to create total.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms