Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete a project that was previously summarized and had resource or role assignments, an "Enterprise Resource/Role Summary Job" is created automatically to re-summarize the resource/role data that was associated to the project but the job fails with the following error:
PhoenixException: The blob to be decoded is in an invalid format.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6.
- Select the project link to load the EPS applet.
- Summarize a project which contains resource or role assignments (right-click project and select summarize project).
- Delete the project that was summarized which contains resource or role assignments (right-click project and select delete).
- Save changes in the EPS applet.
- Note the job status which is created for Enterprise Resource/Role Re-Summarization by either browsing to the activities applet and selecting 'Action, View Service Status' or by running the following query:
Note the failed status either in the view service status job log or the JOBSVC.LAST_ERROR_DESCR column.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms