NullPointerException With Search [ Where-used One Level All Released Revisions] With Mfr Part
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error "java.lang.NullPointerException" when running a Advanced Search that includes Mfr. Part Number in the Display Fields List.
- Navigate to Advanced Search
- Select Items>>Parts>>Where-Used One Level All Released Revisions
- Criteria: Mfr. Name Contains <CUSTOMERNAME>
- Select Format >> Display Fields List >> add (Mfr. part Number)
- Run the search
- Get the error: "java.lang.NullPointerException"
Agile will run the search, so long as Mfr. Part Number is not in the Display Fields List.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms