Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Users are not able to delete a store in Product Restriction screen.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Select store to be deleted from an existing product restriction.
2. Click delete.
3. Store gets deleted.
4. Query POS_STORE - store is in Delete status.
5. Click save to save the product restriction.
6. Refresh screen and bring up the same product restriction. Deleted store reappears.
7. Query POS_STORE - deleted store is not in 'D' status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms