Department is Mandatorily Asked When The User Re-enter The Item In Replenishment Screen
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Department is mandatorily asked when re-entering the Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) in replenishment screen.
Steps To Recreate:
- RMS start menu > Items> Replenishment> Edit.
- Enter Item number and press enter.
- User will see the field of store is changeable.
- Click on Refresh button.
- Enter Item and press enter.
- Department is not automatically populated and after press TAB ,department is populated.
- Store is still disabled ,Pressing TAB again ,store is enabled, but item is disappeared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms