Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the POS client hangs after pressing F1 (Help) and needs to be restarted .
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-Req : Keyboard must be used to access the F1 Help menu
- Log in to POS client in as Cashier user.
- On "Sell Item" screen, add item and select "Pricing". A pop appears with all sub menu options (in this case, containing Price Override, Markdown, etc.).
- Press F1 (Help). A new help screen appears.
- After pressing Done (F1), Help screen disappears and main POS client returns to 'Sell item' screen.
- Press Pricing button again (user may use any local navigation panel button).
- POS client hangs and needs to be restarted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms