Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) version 13.2.7, we cannot assign Submit or Approve to any role using the Retail Security Manager (RSM) screens. Specifically, even with the RSM_NAME_PERMISSION having the settings for the submit and approve for certain options, the checkboxes are disabled in the application.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter RPM as an Admin user
2. Select RSM in the task LOV
3. Select Role Administration / Edit Workflow Permission
4. Select a Role from the “Role Administration” list and click edit
5. Select “Oracle Retail Price Management” in the Application LOV
6. Check the “Approve” or “Submit” options (the fields are disabled)
7. Check the “Edit” or “View” options (the fields are enabled, though they should not be)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms