Cannot Assign 'Submit' or 'Approve' to Any Role by the RSM Screens
(Doc ID 2085132.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), user cannot assign Submit or Approve to any role using the Retail Security Manager (RSM) screens. Specifically, even with the RSM_NAME_PERMISSION having the settings for the submit and approve for certain options, the checkboxes are disabled in the application.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter RPM as an Admin user.
2. Select RSM in the task List of Values (LOV).
3. Select Role Administration / Edit Workflow Permission
4. Select a Role from the “Role Administration” list and click edit.
5. Select “Oracle Retail Price Management” in the Application LOV.
6. Check the “Approve” or “Submit” options (the fields are disabled).
7. Check the “Edit” or “View” options (the fields are enabled, though they should not be).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!