Reversal of Activities That Use MaintainRelationships Attached Rule Does Not Work Correctly.
(Doc ID 2085224.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.1.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 10.1.2.2 version, Activity
When reversing activities that use the MaintainRelationships attached rule. If the activity is reversed, that relationship becomes unusable even if
the same activity is rerun or run a whole new activity to insert that same relationship again.
Client Relationships should be maintained/recoverable after reversing an activity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create clients manually.
2. Run the AssignClientRelationship activity.
3. Review the Upstream Client Relationship Screen.
4. Reverse the AssignClientRelationship activity.
5. Review the Upstream Client Relationship Screen.
6. Rerun the AssignClientRelationship activity.
Due to this issue, users cannot correct any relationships.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document