Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.1.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 10.1.2.2 version, Activity
When reversing activities that use the MaintainRelationships attached rule. If the activity is reversed, that relationship becomes unusable even if
the same activity is rerun or run a whole new activity to insert that same relationship again.
Client Relationships should be maintained/recoverable after reversing an activity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create clients manually.
2. Run the AssignClientRelationship activity.
3. Review the Upstream Client Relationship Screen.
4. Reverse the AssignClientRelationship activity.
5. Review the Upstream Client Relationship Screen.
6. Rerun the AssignClientRelationship activity.
Due to this issue, users cannot correct any relationships.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms