B- Item Going To Shortage If Plan Is Run In Simulation Mode
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Rapid Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Rapid Planning / Planning Engine
On VCP 126.96.36.199 with engine.zip 120.134.12020000.100
When attempting to perform a Replan, find that 16 Shortage Exceptions are generated even though the same plan had just been run in snapshot mode a no Shortage Exceptions were generated.
Expect that a replan immediately following an RP plan run with snapshot would not generate a different number of Shortage Exceptions.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. (R) Supply Chain Simulation Planner
2. Run Plan UB_WEI_B in snapshot mode.
3. Observe that No Shortage Exception is generated
4. Run Plan UB_WEI_B in Simulation Mode (No Changes done).
5. Observe that 16 Shortage exceptions are there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms