CID_BY_SEQUENCE Not Working For Workflow Tables
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e184.108.40.206 and e220.127.116.11
Find that if the functionality "C_ID by Sequence" should be implemented for some tables according to the available documentation (see Document 1508142.1) it seems to be not possible to implement it for standard tables T_ACT_DAT, T_ACT_STR and T_PRC_HIS.
The C_IDs in those tables are still generated randomly.
The C_IDs should be generated according to the Oracle sequence created for these tables.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Activate cid_by_seq library by entering the module into axalant.xml or .xml with parameter Startup="immediately"
2. Create database stored function having name "cid_by_seq"3. Create database sequence called <table name>_SEQ (example: CREATE SEQUENCE "T_PRC_HIS_SEQ" MINVALUE 1001 MAXVALUE 999999999 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 1001 NOCACHE NOORDER NOCYCLE;)
4. Create records in the tables affected: Created a new process in definition form a process template and then set this process into execution
5. For reference create sequence T_PRO_DAT_SEQ for reference and insert a new project record
6. Check C_IDs of new records
=> The record in T_PRO_DAT is created with C_ID=1001 while the C_IDs from the other tables are still randomly generated and are not taken from the Oracle sequence.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms