CID_BY_SEQUENCE Not Working For Workflow Tables
(Doc ID 2085511.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e126.96.36.199 and e188.8.131.52
Find that if the functionality "C_ID by Sequence" should be implemented for some tables according to the available documentation (see Document 1508142.1) it seems to be not possible to implement it for standard tables T_ACT_DAT, T_ACT_STR and T_PRC_HIS.
The C_IDs in those tables are still generated randomly.
The C_IDs should be generated according to the Oracle sequence created for these tables.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Activate cid_by_seq library by entering the module into axalant.xml or .xml with parameter Startup="immediately"
2. Create database stored function having name "cid_by_seq"3. Create database sequence called <table name>_SEQ (example: CREATE SEQUENCE "T_PRC_HIS_SEQ" MINVALUE 1001 MAXVALUE 999999999 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 1001 NOCACHE NOORDER NOCYCLE;)
4. Create records in the tables affected: Created a new process in definition form a process template and then set this process into execution
5. For reference create sequence T_PRO_DAT_SEQ for reference and insert a new project record
6. Check C_IDs of new records
=> The record in T_PRO_DAT is created with C_ID=1001 while the C_IDs from the other tables are still randomly generated and are not taken from the Oracle sequence.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document