Fare Share Allocation Is Not Working In Distribution Planning
(Doc ID 2085576.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to setup fair share allocation and it is not working
Supply demand setup as follows.
1) P01- MANUF ORG - Supply FG item (DRP-001) to 3 PL org (S01)
2) S01- 3PL ORG - Supply FG to Regional Orgs D01 and D02
3) D01- Regional Orgs - Supply FG to Customers
4) D02- Regional Orgs - Supply FG to Customers
Sourcing rules are set as
1) P01 - Make at P01 (this org is not in the DRP plan)
2) S01 - Transfer from P01
3) D01 - Transfer from S01
4) D02- Transfer from S01
No Transit time setup between orgs.
Have on hand at S01 - 50
Target qty / Max qty
D01 - 90 / 120
D02 - 90 / 120
Fair share setups:
D01 - 60%
D02 - 40%
Expect qty 50 in S01 to be split between D01 and D02
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!