Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 12.0.9IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-of-Service India localized version, if the same till is opened twice from different registers in offline mode, the user will not be able to reconcile one of the tills.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open till 101 from register 101 in offline mode.
- Open till 101 from register 102 in offline mode.
- Switch both POS registers to online mode.
- Try to reconcile till 101 in register 101. User will get the error message "Till is not associated with the register 101".
- Try to reconcile till 101 in register 102. The POS client will crash, and the below ERROR is found in the client log:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms