Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Fiscal Management (RFM) 14.1.x, the Prepack Creation [fashpack] screen returns a"Service Provider API Did Not Return Any Object Back" error when attempting to edit prepack information.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new order using PO Header Maintenance [ordhead] screen.
- Check the prepack flag for the order.
- Add items and quantity information on Order Distribution Worksheet [ordmtxws] screen and press 'Apply Template'.
- Enter required values on the Prepack Creation screen.
- After adding locations to the order, press prepack button on PO Item Maintenance [ordsku] screen to go to Prepack Creation screen.
- Edit the prepack information and press OK.
- Note that error "Service Provider API did not return any object back" is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms