Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The report printed when submitting a newly created return to warehouse (RTW) from the handheld device is empty.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Store Admin Privileges, for option "Dispatch Validate' the value should be "Ship Submit". Search/Create a role that contains 'Submit Return' permission and assign the role to a user.
2. With previously created user, connect to HH and create a new return to warehouse. After creating it choose to dispatch it for later.
3. Submit the previously created RTW and choose to print when asked.
4. Check the generated xml file generated in BI Publisher (BIP) - it is generated properly.
5. Create another RTW, but this time choose to submit directly.
6. Check the generated xml file generated in BIP - this time it is not generated properly. It does not contain the RETURN ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms