Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Entry Total Taxes and Total Other are not getting calculated.
Steps to recreate:
1. Attach HTS with Tax, Fee and Duties to the item.
2. Create an import PO and attach the item. Verify the item expense and item duties.
3. Ship the order.
4. Create a transportation record and finalize.
5. Maintain the custom entry that is created automatically by finalizing the transportation record.
6. Verify if the duties, taxes and fees of the order are automatically attached to the customs entry record with correct computation accordingly.
Custom Entry Total Taxes and Total Other field has no values even if there are estimated values for Tax and Fees.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms