Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the balance impacts are split into two for the following scenarios?
- Create an account.
- Some time after a few months, de-activate the services.
- A few days later, the customer changes his mind and re-subscribes.
- This is a custom process which involves re-activating the services, creating a NEW billinfo with a new BDOM
- Then as an incentive for resubscribing, we purchase a discount (from customer center)
- This discount end date is overridden so that it expires on a specific date (usually X months from the re-subscription date)
- Since there is a new BDOM and the end-date of the discount falls on this BDOM, we do not expect this discount balance impacts split behavior
- Moreover, the first X-1 months when the discount is applied, the discount balance impacts are not split, only the last cycle is split, which is odd
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms