Primavera Analytics Subject Area Translations for UDF And Code Mappings Do Not Display the Correct Value in OBIEE after Adding Or Modifying a UDF/Code Mapping in Data Warehouse And Running the ETL Process
(Doc ID 2086673.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version R3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the Data Warehouse STARETL process to populate new user defined field or code translations, OBIEE does not reflect the modified UDF or Code in the Primavera Analytics Subject Area Translations.
- Login to P6 EPPM and create a new UDF.
- Run the 'Publish Enterprise Data' Global Scheduled Service.
- Run the Data Warehouse Configuration Wizard and map the UDF on the UDF Mapping Screen. (same situation can be considered when mapping a code on the Code Mapping Screen)
- Run the Data Warehouse ETL process.
- Login to OBIEE after the ETL process has been run.
- Attempt to create a new analysis, and note that when using a subject area which should reflect the updated UDF, the subject area still displays the unmapped UDF name (for example, Text Activity UDF 6). The same issue will occur when reviewing an existing analysis that had a translation.
The changes do not reflect until a restart of the OBIEE services are run.
When adding or modifying existing user defined fields (UDF's) or Codes in P6 EPPM, for OBIEE to reflect the additional or modified UDF or Code in the Primavera Analytics Subject Area Translation after the Data Warehouse ETL process is run to update the STAR schema with the updated UDF or Code. This should occur without a need to restart the OBIEE services.
Note, this issue can also occur with Unifier User Defined Attributes in Analytics\Data Mappings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document