Duplicate Unit Of Measures in the UOM LOV of the Reward List of RPM MultiBuy Promotion UI
(Doc ID 2086702.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting duplicate Unit Of Measure records in the UOM LOV of the Reward List of RPM MultiBuy Promotion UI.
When creating a MultiBuy Promotion and selecting the reward as "Reward List" and selecting the change type to 'Fixed Price', the "Selling UOM" LOV shows a lot of duplicated UOM.
So, when the user just types one UOM in the Selling UOM field (not selecting from the LOV), the Selling UOM field is populated with duplicates (multiple) UOM.
This only happens in the MultiBuy Promotion (not in Simple Promotion, Price Change or Clearances).
Step To Recreate :
1. Create a new Multi Buy Promotion Component
2. Select the items for the Buy List
3. Select "Reward List" in "Apply Reward To" and click "Create Reward" Button.
4. On the Reward List panel, select Items.
5. Select "Fixed Price".
6. Enter the Price (e.g. 0.99) and click the Selling UOM LOV. Duplicates UOM shows in the LOV.
5. Now type the LOV in the Selling UOM field (e.g. 'EA' ), see that multiple 'EA' (delimited by semicolon) populated in the Selling UOM field.
This is occurring on MultiBuy Promotion with Reward List and Each Buy List.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document