Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new appointment for a partially received PO, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create NSC (Non Specified Case Pack) Appointment with full PO (Purchase Order) quantity.
- Receive partial quantity.
- Close appointment.
- Create new appointment and attempt to add remaining quantity. RWMS does not allow this.
- Click on Create Record in the appointment screen.
- System will give user a soft warning message. Agree the message and fill all necessary information.
- Now user will able to see the PO added to the appointment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms