Stock Count Report Is Not Generated When Printed from Stock Count List Screen
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Stock Count Report is printed from Stock Count List Screen, the report is generated but does not show data. However, when printed from Child Stock Count List screen, the report is printed correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Make sure that the system has a printer defined.
2. Select any stock count record from the stock count list screen and click on Print.
3. Report is generated but does not contain any data.
4. Open the same stock count by double-clicking it and go to the Child Stock Count List screen.
5. Click on Print. User will see that report is generated with data correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms