Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.x, the Future Cost table is not updated when the deal close date is changed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve an off invoice deal from [dealmain] (Deals Maintenance) screen.
- Run deal related batches and validate DEAL_HEAD and FUTURE_COST tables.
- Note that data is correctly populated in both tables.
- Change the vdate and edit the deal to update close date from [dealmain] screen.
- Run deal related batches again and verify DEAL_HEAD and FUTURE_COST tables.
- Note that DEAL_HEAD table has been updated; however, FUTURE_COST table still has old date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms