Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is encountered when performing migration of XAI Sender data via Config Lab.
There is no registered DB Regex pattern 'XMLMSG' in file com/splwg/dbregex.txt
Steps to Reproudce:
1. On target environment, add Sync/Compare Batch Control.
2. Add corresponding Sync/Compare DB Process Sync/Compare.
3. Add Table Rules to process only the records identified in the Data Setup.
4. Run Sync/Compare Batch.
5. Navigate to Difference Query. Verify that Data Differences are created.
6. Navigate to each Primary Root Objects. Verify that the Data Differences’ SQL statements contain the pattern “XMLMSG” in question.
7. Run Configuration Lab Apply Changes batch.
8. Verify in the logs that the error is encountered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms