Receipt Write Off-Functionality Data from IM_FINANCIAL_STAGE to GL_INTERFACE Through ODI
(Doc ID 2087533.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt write off functionality is performed in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) and data is populated in IM_FINANCIAL_STAGE.
When the REIM_TO_EBS_ACCOUNT_ENTRY package is executed in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), the interface is executed successfully, but there are no inserts into GL_INTERFACE (target).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a PO
- Ship and Receive the PO
- Change the VDATE to meet the Receipt Write-Off functionality
- Run the Receipt Write-Off batch
- Check the data in IM_FINANCIAL_STAGE table
- Run the ReIM to EBS Account Entry Package in ODI
- Check the GL_INTERFACE table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document