Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.x, users are unable to assign merchandise hierarchy by default for a particular class.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RMS.
- Select merchandise hierarchy.
- Select a class and click on edit.
- Select a particular class from the class maintenance window.
- Go to options menu and then merchandise hierarchy defaults.
- The merchandise hierarchy default maintenance window opens and the defaulted class is not the one selected earlier, but the last entry of class.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms