Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.x, users are unable to assign merchandise hierarchy by default for a particular subclass.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to action and then merchandise hierarchy.
- Look up a class with 4 subclasses.
- Click on the Edit button for the second subclass.
- Click on the Options menu and then on merchandise hierarchy defaults.
- The fourth subclass details will be returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms